McKennon Law Group PC Founding Partner, Robert J. McKennon, Receives 2013 "Super Lawyer" Designation As Well as Other "Top Attorney" Recognitions
McKennon Law Group PC is proud to announce that its founding partner, Robert J. McKennon, has been recognized as one of Southern California’s "Super Lawyers" for Insurance Coverage and will appear in the upcoming 2013 edition of Southern California Super Lawyers magazine as well as the Los Angeles and Orange Coast Magazines.
Each year, Super Lawyers magazine, which is published in all 50 states and reaches more than 13 million readers, names attorneys in each state who attain a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The Super Lawyer designation is given to less than 5% of lawyers nationally after being nominated and voted on by their peers. Mr. McKennon also received this Southern California Super Lawyer designation in 2011 and 2012.
In addition, for the 2012-2013 years, Mr. McKennon received the following awards and recognitions:
• Named in the Business Edition 2012 Thomson Reuters/Super Lawyers annual list of the nation's top attorneys in business practice areas.
• Awarded the designation of “2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Labor & Employment” by American Lawyer Media and Martindale Hubbell, leading providers of news and rating information to the legal industry.
• Awarded the designation of 2012-2013 “Southern California’s Top Rated Lawyers” by American Lawyer Media and Martindale Hubbell, leading providers of news and rating information to the legal industry.
• Awarded the designation of 2012-2013 “Top Rated Lawyer in Commercial Litigation” by American Lawyer Media and Martindale Hubbell, leading providers of news and rating information to the legal industry.
• Rated AV Preeminent in Insurance Law by his peers, an achievement of Martindale Hubbell’s highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
• Featured in the Corporate Counsel magazine and The National Law Journal, both of which feature the Top Rated Lawyers in Insurance Law.
• Awarded AVVO's highest rating of "Superb," (receiving a score of “10” out of “10”)which also highlights an attorney's competence, ethical conduct, professional ability, diligence and overall performance.